First of all: Thank you SO much for the support on my blog and new YouTube channel! Almost 1000 views on the blog today… I’m stoked!!
So, let’s make the first “Monthly goals” post on this blog! I looove writing down my goals, and the most fun part: Actually doing them. It can be scary to share your goals in front of the whole world (You know, in case they don’t happen. But that’s not an option, now is it?), but I think it can also be a huge motivation to actually do them. They can be both personal and work-related. Let’s go!
July – my goals:
- Launch Career Material blog (check!)
- Launch Career Material YouTube channel and the trailer (check!)
- Work my first week as a social media manager for a very important campaign with Nordic Screens (almost done!)
- Plan a video idea or two for the campaign to encourage young people in Norway to vote.
- Upload at least 4 videos to my Norwegian channel
- Plan and go to New York to film! (Halfway done! Ordered tickets today!)
- Decide what elective courses to choose this fall for my new semester at college.
- Create a study plan for the new semester.
First picture: At work today! When Ellen and I ordered a spontaneous trip to New York City! 2nd picture: On my way home from work. That watch is sponsored by the way.
When we ate sushi for dinner… And donuts.
What are your goals for this month? Tell me in the comments below! xoxo